#NowPlaying 2 Chainz ft Pharrell "Feds Watching" | Aesthetically Pleasing

#NowPlaying 2 Chainz ft Pharrell "Feds Watching"


I'm not much of a 2 Chainz fan. Lyrically he falls behind in the rap game not getting much
of my or anyone else's attention. Although I do admit twerking to "Birthday Song" and "I Luv Dem Strippers" 2 Chainz would probably not make it on any of my music playlists. Recently I came across the music video of his latest single "Feds Watching" and I absolutely LOVE it, the video that is. The song is dope but the quality and creativity of the music video takes this "thug anthem" to another level. The aesthetics are everything; I can't help but be envy the models' fabulous shoes, golden accessories, and most importantly their sexy attitude. The edgy, urban shack set the perfect vibe for Pharrell, 2 Chainz, and the beautiful models. It was obvious that they were all feeling themselves. This video is beyond a doubt aesthetically pleasing. The fashion, the design, the video production, and the music serve as great inspiration for creative folks like you and me.



What do you think? Is it worth the title? What other aesthetics in the video do you find inspiring or cool?

Comment Below!

- Genesis

 xoxo


Follow us on Tumblr, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment