Pretty in Blue | Aesthetically Pleasing

Pretty in Blue
















Peek-a-boo!

Pants / Thrifted
Sweater/ Thrifted
Necklace, Earrings, & Bracelets/ Thrifted 

On Friday afternoon I stopped by my friend's house for a sleepover (am I told old to have those anymore?) and wore some of my new thrifted items for our lady's night. So far I LOVE the corduroy skinny pants and oversized sweater I recently featured in a thrift haul . It was a chilly day and these items were perfect for making feel comfortable and cozy. 

Although these pieces were as basic as basic can get I felt so beautiful. Maybe it was the beautiful day, the sweater's soft fabric, or the wind blowing my wild curls away that made me feel this way. Who knows? But I totally felt at peace with myself. Feeling confident is everything. Whatever you're wearing, thrifted or designer label, make sure to strut with confidence because nothing is more beautiful than a woman comfortable in her own skin. As difficult and slow as it might be show yourself some love - you deserve it. 

And before I leave, I want to give a big shout out to my friend, Ivonne Aparicio, for the lovely pictures. 


What makes you feel confident, sexy, or beautiful? 

Comment below and share your thoughts with me. 

xoxo

- Genesis 



No comments:

Post a Comment