National Gallery of Art | Aesthetically Pleasing

National Gallery of Art


Yesterday morning I got up unusually early for a little adventure in D.C. As part of an assignment my art theory professor instructed us to visit the Newman and Kelly collection in exhibition at the National Gallery of Art and Friday was a perfect day to do just that. I’m an enthusiast for all kinds of art so there was no doubt that I would have an enjoyable time at the Gallery; the 30 minute metro ride was definitely worth it. To my surprise the gallery showcases an array of contemporary/modern art unlike the classic/traditional art I've seen from past visits. It was an invigorating sensation seeing something fresh, different, and oddly familiar. From hyper realism to abstraction each piece made me fall in love with art all over again. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 
x Genesis x
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment